- Exclusive city tours - up to 33 tours complete with full information
- Shopping guides and info brochures for Vienna's museums, sights, special events
- Airport transfers, free luggage storage, CCTV surveillance
- Children's bath set upon arrival, Letter and postcard posting service, bikes to borrow and much more
- Ironing board and iron, umbrellas to borrow, Dry-cleaning Mon - Fri
Wake-up, laundry and ironing service, shopping or nanny service, calling a taxi, table reservations, obtaining tickets for the theater, opera or a concert - whatever you wish, we are always right there and more than happy to assist.
The flexibility of our 24-hour concierge service is legendary and caters to practically every need of business travelers and vacationers.
As a guest of our hotel, you will receive special rates at a nearby garage (€ 25/24 hrs.).
Please note that the height of the vehicle may not exceed 1.85m.
Short-Parking Zone: Our hotel is located in a short-parking zone, with parking fees charged Mon-Fri, 09:00-22:00.
Hours of operation
Underground: Sun - Thu: 05:00 - 00:30, Fri - Sat: continuously
Tram: 05:00 - 00:30
Bus: 05:00 - 00:30
For individual lines, these times may vary.
Single-ride tickets: advance purchase: € 2,40
Purchased in the bus or tram: € 2,60
24-hour ticket: € 8,00
48-hour ticket: € 14,10
72-hour ticket: € 17,10
Children up to age 6 always ride free, as do children up to age 15 during school holidays as well as Sundays and public holidays. Otherwise, the ticket costs € 1 per ride.
For EUR 19.90 / person, you can use all public transportation for 3 days (72 hours). In addition, you will receive more than 210 discounts for sightseeing attractions, shops and restaurants.