Immerse yourself in the Prater's colourful world of adventure, where more than 250 stalls and attractions await you: from the traditional carousel and ghost train to ultra-modern highlights such as the Ejection Seat, whose slingshot guarantees flights of over 90 metres.
Despite our central city centre location, there are numerous playgrounds in the surrounding area. Here you will find a selection:
- Playground in the city park / Stadtpark, 1030 Wien
- Playground in Rathauspark / Rathausplatz, 1010 Wien
- Playground Hermann-Gmeiner-Park / Börseplatz, 1010 Wien
- Playground in Augarten / Augarten, 1020 Wien
Water playgrounds provide cooling in summer:
- Water playground Donauinsel / Danube island, 1220 Wien
- Water playground Wasserturm / Windtenstraße 3, 1100 Wien
There are numerous indoor playgrounds in and around vienna:
- Family Fun, Breitenleerstrasse 77, 1220 Wien
- Dachbodenzauber im Donauzentrum, Wagramer Str. 94, 1220 Wien
- Monki Park, Millennium City Handelskai 94-96/5. Stock
- Planet Lollipop, Landwehrstraße 6, 1110 Wien
- Farbie, Nordring 10, 2334 Vösendorf
- Fliplab – the most modern trampoline park, Möhringgasse 2/4, 2320 Schwechat
The Bohemian Prater has a lot to offer for young and old. Today, as then, people are happy when they can forget everyday life for a second. The Bohemian Prater offers a wide range of entertainment where the whole family can spend a relaxing and exciting day.
The summer toboggan run on the Hohe Wand Wiese in Vienna offers a unique experience for the whole family.
With the over 850 meter long track and the many rapid curves, as well as the final jump, adrenalin and thrills are guaranteed. The almost 100 meter difference in altitude is overcome with top speeds of up to 40km/h.
60 minutes from Vienna - embedded in the Rust hills, only a few kilometres from Lake Neusiedl and the lakeside town of Rust, the family park offers numerous attractions for all ages on 145,000 m². In four different theme worlds - the adventure castle, the fairytale forest, the farm and the adventure island - park mascot cat Filippo invites young and old to a varied journey of discovery full of fun and action. In addition to the more than 29 rides, the Family Park also offers numerous other adventures, such as adventure and water playgrounds, climbing gardens, music theatre and games to join in, with lots to discover.